Manufacturing & Design
Each pair of shoes is custom designed by Stacey down to every little detail, and handmade by our manufacturer overseas. Working closely, our manufacturer executes each pair to LLC specifications. Our shoes are specifically manufactured for LLC.
Our shoes are made from real leather with a genuine leather lining. It is normal for shoes to have variances (small wrinkles, discoloration, etc) as they are made from genuine leather. They could have been cut right next to each other on the hide and still have a slightly different look or feel!
Our baby shoes (size 2,3, 4) include a soft sole, while the Toddler size 4 to Kids' size 4 include a rubber sole. It is normal for our rubber sole shoes to initially have a slight odor after unpackaging, but will clear away relatively quickly. With pre-orders, shoe soles and threading may vary from samples shown.
Our bows and other hair accessories always have and always will be made locally in Manitoba, Canada
See our sizing section for details.
Shoes FAQ & Extra Info
Order Issues & Shoe Care
If there is a defect or issue with an order, please contact us via email or Contact Us Form on the website within 48 hours of receiving your order so we can assist you promptly. Wear and tear is not considered a defect.
Colour and texture can vary from hide to hide. Pattern placement can vary from shoe to shoe and colouring may vary from screen monitors. These are not considered defects.
Leather and Printed leather is a delicate material. It will scratch/scuff/wear. Be kind with your shoes. We recommend treating your new shoes with a leather protector. Always do a test spot and follow instructions on the brand you select.
Please understand these are shoes and will not remain in perfect condition as they are being enjoyed.
We recommend using a damp cloth to wipe any debris off your shoes. Do not soak your shoes. Printed leather shoes are very delicate and should not be treated with leather cleaner.
Please understand that these are a handmade product and can have slight variances in fit and look.
Is it normal for my shoes to have variances in the fabric?
- Yes! Our shoes are handmade from real leather with a genuine leather lining. It is normal for shoes to have variances (small wrinkles, discoloration, etc) as they are made from genuine leather.They could have been cut right next to each other on the hide and still have a slightly different look or feel!
Help! I can't get my shoes on! What am I missing?
- There is tissue paper from packaging in the toes, make sure to remove that first . If you ordered the correct size, some shoes may require a little wiggling of the foot to slide on.
- Leather will stretch with wear.
Oops! I measured wrong and ordered the wrong size. Can I return or exchange?
- At this time we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on our shoes. Please refer to the Shipping/Pickup & Returns page.
How should I care for my leather shoes?
- Leather is a delicate material and like any other shoe there will be regular wear and potential scuffing/ scratching. This is normal and should be loved and appreciated as your child explores the world around them.
- We do recommend a leather shoe protector be used. Please follow instructions on the product and do a test patch first
- Our smooth leather shoes can we wiped clean with a damp cloth. Wipe with a dry cloth after.