Do you offer FREE Local Pick Up?
- Yes! You can select FREE LOCAL PICK UP in Manitoba ( 20 ELKHART LANE IN EAST ST. PAUL) at checkout. Please only select this option if you intend to pick up locally.
How long does it take for my order to ship?
- Our items usually ship quite fast. We do say 2 to 7 business days for shoes and hair accessories but often it is much faster. You will receive an email once your order has been completed. It can take up to 2 days to be packaged before mailing.
- Clothing varies - we say 2 to 3 weeks for in stock fabrics and 6 to 8 weeks for pre orders. We will always be very clear on the listing about TAT.
How long will my order take to arrive via lettermail?
- Lettermail is sent via Canada Post. We are unable to track lettermail. Once it has been mailed, it is out of our control in regards to time frame to arrive. Most lettermail arrives within a few business days to 2 weeks but times can be longer. Please be patient as we cannot track lettermail.
I can't find an item on the website...help!
- If you can't see an item in the collection the item should be in, please try to search in the search bar. Type in a key word such as "leopard" or "boots". If the item is still is not showing up, it may be sold out and no longer available. Once a listing is completely sold out , the item is no longer visible on the website.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa and Mastercard direct on our website
- Sezzle on orders over $35 - Please note if we over sell on an out of stock item due to Sezzle payment, the last Sezzle order of that item will be cancelled and refunded. LLC is not responsible for goods overselling for customers who use Sezzle.
Oops! I needed shipping and I accidentally selected combine order or local pick up. What can I do?
- If you require shipping and you did not pay for it, no worries. Here are 3 options we offer to add lettermail shipping
- Place another order and pay for the shipping option you would like. Your orders will ship together if they are under the same order name.
- Send via Paypal $5.50 CAD for lettermail or $14CAD for tracked to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please email us to let us know you've done so and your order number.
- Send via Email Money Transfer (EMT) $5.00 CAD for lettermail or $13 CAD for tracked to email@example.com . Please email us to let us know you've done so and your order number.
We do not offer any refunds or cancel any orders if you require shipping and do not pay it. Your order will be placed in our pick up area if shipping is not paid.
Our shoes are made with real leather and genuine leather lining. It is normal for shoes to have variances (small wrinkles, discoloration etc) as they are made from genuine leather.They could have been cut right next toeach oher on the hide and still have a slightly different look or feel.
Is it normal for my shoes to have variances in the fabric?
- Yes! Our shoes are made with real leather and genuine leather lining. It is normal for shoes to have variances (small wrinkles, discoloration etc) as they are made from genuine leather.They could have been cut right next to each oher on the hide and still have a slightly different look or feel.
Help! I can't get my shoes on! What am I missing?
- There is tissue paper from packaging in the toes , make sure to remove that first . If you ordered the correct size, some shoes may require a little wiggling of the foot to slide on.
- Leather will stretch with wear
Oops! I measured wrong and ordered the wrong size. Can I return or exchange?
- At this time we are unable to offer returns or exchanges . As stated on our listings, all sales are final.
How should I care for my leather shoes?
- Leather is a delicate material and like any other shoe there will be regular wear and potential scuffing/ scratching. This is normal and should be loved and appreciated as your child explores the world around them.
- We do recommend a leather shoe protector be used. Please follow instructions on the product and do a test patch first
- Our smooth leather shoes can we wiped clean with a damp cloth. Wipe with a dry cloth after.
- For best care, we recommend to wash your bamboo clothing in cold water inside out with like colours and hang to dry
- For best care, we recommend to wash your minky blankets in cold water and tumble dry with no heat or hang to dry.
- Local pick up is available in East St Paul, Mb (Winnipeg) at 20 Elkhart Lane. Pick up is open at your leisure Monday to Saturday 10 am to 8 pm. Pick up is closed on all Stat holidays and Sundays.
Can I use multiple discount codes on a single order?
- Sorry, only one (1) discount code will work per order. If we have a sale that is an automated discount, no further discount codes can be used on that order.