This item has a production time of approx. 3-5 weeks to allow us to make it special just for you! Any items ordered with it will all ship / be ready for pick up at the same time. We'll send you an email when it is all ready!
Please note this is production time and does not include shipping time.
We have 2 types of printed fabric currently available. Our Bamboo Cotton blend (67% Rayon From Bamboo, 28% Cotton, 5% Spandex) and our NEW fabric (79% recylced polyester, 21% spandex) that we have just launched January 2022 that is printed on site here at LLC. Listings will tell you which fabric the print is available in in the description. Prints will be available in one or the other fabric but not both. We will be phasing out our Bamboo Cotton prints.
About our NEW Printed Fabric:
•79% Recycled Polyester, 21% Spandex•ChitoSante Treated•Absorbent, Breathable, durable, fast drying, soft, static free, antibacterial Properties, odor resistant, non toxic, Pilling resistant, and environmentally friendly! •Made responsibly with recycled materials to make a difference. 7 post-consumer plastic bottles per meter were diverted from the waste stream.•UPF50 protection blocs 97.5% of UV radiation exposure.•Printed in Canada by us in Manitoba.
About our Solid Fabric:
•67% Rayon from Bamboo , 28% Cotton, 5% Spandex•Antibacterial, soft, Hypoallergenic •Sourced in Canada
We use 2 types of fabric in our Bamboo Cotton blend for solids and each listing will describe the fabric; stretch Jersey and French Terry.
- Stretch Jersey is a single-knit cotton fabric that's known for its stretch and softness. The fabric can be a very stretchy single knitting,usually light-weight, jersey with one flat side and one piled side
- French terry fabric is a soft, comfortable fabric made primarily of cotton.It's a knit fabric with soft piles of yarn on one side of the fabric and loops on the other, which makes it similar in nature to jersey
Recommended Care: Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry, iron low temperature
- Digital mock up photos are samples only to give an idea of what the garment will look like. Colouring and print size will vary from the mock up shown.
- Fabric printed in different batches can vary slightly.
- Items with lining , the lining will be a solid colour that compliments the print. Lining will be bamboo stretch jersey (except for swim).
- Being a small shop, we strive to provide as many options as we can while still trying to maintain affordable prices. With this in mind we unfortunately can't accept returns at this time, and all sales are considered final. We appreciate your understanding.
*Discount codes must be applied at the time of purchase and cannot be used retroactively. You must be logged in to your account to claim reward points. Unfortunately they cannot be added retroactively.